Hotel le Richelieu
Please leave us a message.
We will reply as soon as possible.
* Mandatory fields. This information will remain confidential and will never be passed on to any organisation whatsoever.
How to get there
Several road and motorway links serve Mont de Marsan and its territory. In particular the A65 which links Bordeaux to Pau.
- From Dax: 53 km (0h40) - take the RN124
- From Pau: 80 km (1h15) - take the RN134
- From Biarritz: 117 km (1h20) - take the RN10 then the RN124
- From Bordeaux: 134 km (1h24) - take the A65
- From Toulouse: 180 km (2h30) - take the RN124 then the D6 and D30
Since July 2017, Mont de Marsan is accessible in 3h43 from Paris Montparnasse.
From Bordeaux, Gare Saint Jean, direct link in 1h30. Mont de Marsan station is 1 km from the hotel.
You can reach Mont de Marsan by TGV through Dax station and then take the RDTL bus network which links Dax to Mont de Marsan from Monday to Saturday.
Mont de Marsan is easily accessible by air, with no less than 5 airports, less than 1.5 hours away, with daily connections to several French and European destinations.
- Pau-Pyrénées airport: 1 hour's drive (via A65)
- Agen-La Garenne airport: 1h30 drive (via A62 and D933N)
- Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne airport: 1h20 drive (via A63)
- Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées airport: 1h30 drive (via A65 and A64)
- Bordeaux Mérignac airport: 1h30 drive (via A65 and A62)