The Mont-de-Marsan area can be reached by many road and motorway links, particularly via the A65 motorway connecting Bordeaux and Pau.
- From Dax: 53 km (40 mins) - take the RN124
- From Pau: 80 km (1 hour 15 mins) - take the RN134
- From Biarritz: 117 km (1 hour 20 minutes) - take the RN 10 followed by the RN124
- From Bordeaux: 134 km (1 hour 24 mins) - take the A65
- From Toulouse: 180 km (2 hour 30 mins) - take the RN124 followed by the D6 and D30
Mont-de-Marsan has been accessible from Paris Montparnasse in 3 hours 43 minutes as of July 2017.
There is a 90 minute direct link from Bordeaux Gare Saint Jean.
You can get to Mont-de-Marsan by high-speed TGV via Dax Station, then take the RDTL bus linking Dax and Mont-de-Marsan from Monday to Saturday.
Mont-de-Marsan Station is 1 km from the hotel.
Mont-de-Marsan is easily accessible by plane, with no less than 5 airports less than 90 minutes away by car with daily connections to a number of destinations in both France and Europe.
- Pau-Pyrénées Airport: 1 hour by car (via A65)
- Agen-La Garenne Airport: 90 minutes by car (via A62 and D933N)
- Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne Airport: 1 hour 20 minutes by car (via A63)
- Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport: 90 minutes by car (via A65 and A64)
- Bordeaux Mérignac Airport: 90 minutes by car (via A65 and A62)